|My dearest one, foremost,be rest assured I will be of my best to you in deed & kind, you can always count on me in all ramifications . Now I will like to tell you about my life story, I m hoping this confidence i am to reposing in you, you will respect it for our collective good.It will be worthy knowing by you that I write to you this piece in tears , you will understand me better as you read through my thread. Once more ,I am miss Kene Johnson, 24 year s single never married, i hailed from Liberia in west Africa but current i am seeking my self asylum here in Senegal from where I write to you , our reverend telephone number through which you can reach to me is (+221-768-322-333) .The name of our reverend is Rev. Samuel Mark, who is the pastor here in (Living Christian Church). My father late Dr. Johnson Koffi ( rest his soul ), prior to his death was Assistant managing director of Liberian Forestry Development Authority (FDA) and Ministry of Commerce and Industry,in Moravia succeeded by the Chairman Dr.Robert Tailor the Brother of the former head of state (Charles Tailor) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning killing my mother and my father. It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make our way to near by country Senegal where i am living now as a orphanage.
Please listen to this,l have my late father s statement of account and death certificate here with me, l will like you to assist me, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in leading Bank which he used my name as the next of kin. Now, I am in search of an honest and reliable person who will help me and stand as my trustee so that I will present him to the Bank for transfer of the money to his bank account overseas. I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust on you. The amount is $4.5 million, (Four Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars). You will also help me to place the money in a more profitable business venture in your Country. If you will be competent to help me,I will be ready to offer you 20% of fund as a compensation and will equally map out another 5% to pay you back for any expenses you may make during the process of the transfer total is 25% if at all there will be . Note ; this as I have stated is an alternate option to please you, for in case if you will not be ready to have me as your lover and possibly your wife as I long to be for you , if you wish to have me as you lover and wife, then we will have the fund in common with you having total control of I and every thing as my husband because this is how it is done in my culture ( a woman like me is bound to be under his husband in all ramification ) . My promise to you,I will be of my best to you in deed and in kind,I am waiting for your urgent reply so that we can proceed. I Attached my picture here.
|My Beloved xxx, foremost , I hope on posterity to vindicate me. Am pleased with your word, and your wish is my command, you look so great in your pictures,i pray to meet you in person so that i will express my feelings and love for you. Your word here surprised me that you are seeking for your MRS. RIGHT. I hope is well. Really , we have not known each other for long , but permit me to say that reason does not make you a stranger to me as things stands now ,religiously speaking . What I mean is that before my contact with you I fasted & prayed for days through where I have requested God to connect me with someone caring , loving , & above all one that has his fear in him , one that will not betray my trust , one that will accept , love & appreciate me for who & what I am & by his infinite grace I will say he connected me with you . I have suffered a lot in this short time i had this misfortune in life & I do not wish to continue suffering while I have a legacy this my inheritance that promises me a bright future .
Please , I want to build my love & future around you ,so I pray you not discard me .As I had mention of , after the bank transfers the fund to your account , then I will expect you to withdraw some little portion of the fund & send to me that will enable me arrange my traveling papers for arrival to you for a new life .
I will send to you the contact of this bank where the fund is been deposited, for you to establish immediate contact with them for the released and transfer of this fund to your possession. Finally, I am suggesting that if we can go into life partnership as time goes on which means that the proceedings from the investment in your country shall be shared equally between the both of us because I do not know much about international business and I am putting my entire inheritance of my late father to your care because I want you to be in total control of my funds as soon as the fund arrives your country.
Once more, I look forward for posterity to vindicate me .I pledge to do all my best to be of best to you in deed & kind , accept my heart filled with love & caring .